To ensure your holidays are successful and comfortable throughout, take advantage of our numerous campsite services:
The campsite reception is open in season
- All week, 7 days per week from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (out of season) from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Leaflets and brochures on tourist activities close by to the campsite (parks, visits, walks and bike rides, sports activities).
- Post cards, swimming costumes, sunglasses, etc.
- Bicycle hire
The campsite reception provides all the necessary information to ensure your holiday is a good one
Our reception staff are available to answer your questions
(supermarket close by, duty pharmacy, doctors close to the campsite, etc.).
Keep in contact with family and friends: Free WI-FI access in campsite bar area. If you wish to use the Wi-Fi on your pitch, this is possible (at a charge).
At Le Fort Espagnol caravanning campsite, washing machines and tumble dryers are available used with tokens which are available at the campsite reception. Our launderette also includes an ironing area.
For holidaymakers and mobile home owners
The launderette is open:
- Every day from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
For your last minute purchases, the campsite has a grocery-minimarket. A food service offers essential products least forgetting the bread and pastry delivery service every day for those small, tasty meals.
The grocery-minimarket (in season) is open:
- Every day from 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Out of season: bread and pastries are available from reception: Subject to order
- A tobacconist is available in the campsite food area where you can buy what you need for an afternoon of relaxation, well-being and reading.
- The campsite bar-snack point serves aperitifs which you can enjoy with family or friends.