Dive into our water park
Enjoy the water park in our Morbihan campsite
Get your swimsuit ready! The Fort Espagnol campsite swimming pool is open every day during the season. Come and have an unforgettable holiday at our campsite with indoor swimming pool and outdoor swimming pool in Morbihan, Brittany!
The water park swimming pool and playground in our Morbihan campsite is waiting for you!
Covered pool area
The water in the indoor pool is heated.
Come and swim alone or with family or friends during your holidays near Carnac in the Gulf of Morbihan. You’ll love the relaxing pool!
- Discover our 120m² covered and heated pool with a maximum depth of 1.40m
- A balneo area with massaging benches and whirlpools to relax you
- Water games, such as the river of steps for the pleasure of your children
The outdoor swimming area
From mid-May to mid-September (depending on the weather)*, the heated outdoor swimming pool is accessible, as well as its play area with water jets.
Come and test the water in our pool with a maximum depth of 1.20m.
- A jacuzzi and a solarium to relax in complete serenity,
- A slide (pentagliss) with several lanes for sliding down,
- Water slides for everyone,
- A river of steps, a waterfall
- A paddling pool for the little ones with mushroom water jets
- Sunloungers for relaxing and sunbathing around the pool!
A water park made for you
You can enjoy the campsite water park. Check out the photos below of our water park to see what is in store for you!
Indoor and outdoor paddling pools are available with heated water for the little ones. These small pools are heated to the ideal temperature so they can play in the water all summer long!
Choose a mobile home rental near Carnac in our Morbihan campsite with water park for your next holiday destination in Southern Brittany!
Many activities in our Morbihan campsite
By choosing to go on holiday in the Gulf of Morbihan you will be able to take advantage of many activities including our indoor swimming pool. Tourist activities, sports activities and much more for your evenings with family or friends.
You are spoilt for choice:
- Swimming and walking along the beach in the Gulf of Morbihan and in the Bay of Quiberon.
- Having a fun day in our superb water park
To access our water park, for reasons of hygiene and safety, boardshorts, shorts, bermuda shorts, thongs, burkini or any other long clothes are not allowed. Men, children and babies must wear briefs and women must wear a one-piece or two-piece bathing suit, bikini or trikini. Any person not wearing a swimming costume that complies with these rules will not be allowed access to our water park.