Camping holidays near Carnac beach
Welcome to our 4 star campsite in Morbihan, near Carnac and Baden (56) near the Gulf of Morbihan: Le Fort Espagnol. Come and relax in our campsite ideally located near the sea, 5.5 km from the fine sandy beaches and 800 m from the town centre of Crac’h.
You will discover a small typical Breton town, with all the shops you need for your camping holiday near Carnac beach: bakery, pastry shop, butcher’s shop, delicatessen, restaurants, creperie, supermarket and other shops… You are bound to find what you are looking for during your holiday in Carnac!
When you come to our campsite with your family and friends discover Brittany with the Gulf of Morbihan regional natural park and its famous seaside resorts:
- Visit the bay of Quiberon
- Discover Carnac and the mpressive standing stones
- Go for a walk in Larmor-Baden
- Visit the île aux Moines and île d’Arz
- Spend a morning in La Trinité-sur-Mer
- Go shopping in Vannes for an afternoon.
Carnac and its 3000 menhirs
Discover this remarkable prehistoric site in the Morbihan. Take an unforgettable walk in this open-air museum where you can observe the Carnac standing stones. Before visiting this exceptional place, you have two options:
- Choose the guided tour for more information on this megalithic site of Carnac. You can book your tickets online or pick them up on site.
- Take a self-guided tour of the site.
The site has been refurbished with a shop and various exhibitions. You can also visit the House of Megaliths, which is free of charge. Travel back in time and discover a mysterious era full of secrets.
Your holidays near the beach at the campsite in Carnac
Located near the seaside resort of Carnac, our campsite with swimming pool and kid’s club will have everything you need!
Your campsite near Carnac plage has 35 residential pitches available for annual rental.